Position Code: 2022-25-TF-ADV-SRS2
Number of Personnel to be Hired: Three (3)
- Coordinate with the focal person/s regarding the NAST STI Foresight Clusters;
- Surveillance of global and local STI developments.
- Monitor and assess actual events vs. trends and assumptions for PAGTANAW 2050 and prepare a quarterly report;
- Conduct literature and other research-related activities relevant to the needs of the different key operational areas clusters of PAGTANAW 2050;
- Assist in the analysis and interpretation research results;
- Organize project-related activities such as but not limited to policy fora, roundtable discussions, focused group discussions, capacity building, and seminars of the PAGTANAW 2050 project;
- Prepare required reports, including but not limited to press releases, minutes of meetings, and other writing needs;
- Manage the overall operations of the project development team by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Provide administrative support to the project and perform other duties assigned from time to time.
- Above average analytical skills – ability to learn, adapt, and formulate a research issue, including capacity to work in an interdisciplinary environment
- Above average interpersonal skills – works well in a team and able to communicate/deal effectively with the policy makers and media
- Above average written communication skills – writes well-organized and clear press releases and reports
- Average oral communication skills – able to talk to others, to give and exchange ideas and information clearly and effectively
- Above average organizational skills – manages and organizes one to two events at the same time
- Above average problem-solving skills – uses good judgment and resolves problems/concerns regarding assigned tasks
- Relevant education: Master’s degree in Engineering / Health / Mathematics / Physical Sciences (Preferred)
- Relevant experience: One (1) year of relevant work experience
- Relevant training: Four (4) hours of relevant training
- Eligibility: Career Service – Professional/Second Level Eligibility (Preferred)
Compensation: ₱45,780.00/month (SG 16)
Period of engagement: 03 January – 30 June 2023 (with possible renewal)
The National Academy of Science and Technology invites all interested applicants including persons with disability (PWD), members of indigenous communities, and those of any sexual orientation and gender identities (SOGI) to signify their interest in writing. NAST complies with the Equal Employment Opportunity Policy (EEOP) and that no person with disability shall be denied access to opportunities for suitable employment.
Submit the following documents to the Finance and Administrative Division, NAST, DOST Compound, Gen. Santos Ave., Bicutan, Taguig City or thru electronic mail (email@example.com):
- Letter of application addressed to Ms. LUNINGNING E. SAMARITA-DOMINGO, Director IV; indicate the position code on the subject of the letter;
- Updated Personal Data Sheet including the Work Experience Sheet (download from website of the Civil Service Commission) with recent 2x2 picture;
- Diploma and Official Transcript of Records, if any;
- Certificate of Training, if any; and
- Certificate of Employment with Actual Duties and Responsibilities.
The deadline for submission of applications is on 26 December 2022.
Only applications with complete documents shall be processed.
DEXTER A. BAUTISTA
Officer-in-Charge, Finance and Administrative Division
Date of Posting: 20 December 2022